[a.] Endless Sky [a.] Endless Sky

one thing

the piano add on towards the end... should've been a lil more than two notes jumpin in 3 positions... kinda hurt me ears. but besides that, loved it =)

Rawrthaas responds:

it was four positions!

haha but yeah you're right =)

Pretty Green Eyes(2009 Mix) Pretty Green Eyes(2009 Mix)

nice touch

only thing i would suggest, but the only thing to back me up is personal preference... i'd like a harder bass =P

-Da Jedai-

I have some loops on my page.
I know they suck lol, buh i wana know why... let me know (^_^)

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Got Me

Yup... I hardly ever write reviews; but I had to for this one. Loved this whole piece. This's goin on my ipod fasho~ I was actually recommended to this song from someone's interpretation of this song, which is now above you in stats. Anyway, this original was waaaaaaayyy better than the "remake". Keep it up man. Looking forward to more =)

-Da Jedai-

PS: yea, drum n bass wud be tyte. personally i'd go into breakbeat-trance (^_^)

broove responds:

Hmm.. I'll have to check that interpretation out.
Thank you mate for the review. I appreciate it ;)

wha whats going on wha whats going on

LOL

At first I didn't like it, like the volume levels were off, then I heard the lil MSN messenger sound lol, that made me laugh (^_^).

-DJ Konfucious-

Celo Mellow Celo Mellow

Eh~

Couldn't imagine using this anywhere... maybe a mystery flash. Or maybe I just need a better imagination. Just thought you could of used more instruments. Your melodies are pretty tight. Keep it up, lookin forward to your future work.

-DJ Konfucious-

Yang - Fallen Angel Yang - Fallen Angel

Great for BG music.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe a different set of drums, something a lil softer that harmonizes with the strings and horns. Other than that, awesome job, great loop, great simple beat. Keep it up.

Looking Through The Snow Looking Through The Snow

(^_^) wow

i love your music... this piece left me speechless... did you use a keyboard? i'm looking forward to more of your songs =)

AligatorHead responds: